Friday, April 2, 2010

Pistachio Crusted Chicken From allrecipes.com




OMG!! That's about all I can say! This way to do chicken will make you love it again because if you're anything like us, you've eaten it that much that you're finding it hard to make it fun, delicious and interesting!! Well, this will do it!!


Start with a great television show or a movie and sit down to separate a full bag of pistachio nuts from their shells while you watch!LOL I didn't do any of the cooking (don't say it!) but I sure did help in the preparation which counts for an aweful lot in this recipe!


The chicken is actually coated in a dijon mustard, olive oil, honey, salt and pepper mixture then rolled in the bread crumbs and chopped pistachios!! Wonderful flavor, not too nutty, not too sweet! With it of course, as you can see in the photo was steamed broccoli and roasted potatoes which is from our buddy, Michael Smith. I can't remember what we had for dessert, but I'm thinking nothing because I remember not being able to eat another bite!!! This portion size is actually what Jamie picks up for me all the time, and after alot of protesting about it, I clean my plate most of the time!LOL


Well, there it is folks, an absolutely great tasting meal which is also simple and all you have to do is go to allrecipes.com....another one of Jamie's favorite sites!! Enjoy and I hope you take the time to try this one!!


**Note - we didn't have this today and figured I'd mention that little tidbit of information since today is Good Friday!LOL**

No comments:

Post a Comment